Welcome to Karbuni - a quiet place on south side of Korcula with a beautiful archipelago with many islets to explore. The shoreline is also rich in coves and there are many paths that can be used for cycling or walking. Breathe in the nature and enjoy the crystal clear sea in one of the best locations on the Adriatic sea.
- Quiet area - ideal for relaxation
- Lots of islets to explore
- Interesting diving spots
- Paths for cycling and walking
Villa Nadilo is about 10 minutes drive from Blato, the center of municipality in which Karbuni is located. Walking through Blato, you will discover why it's famous for - the famous linden tree alley which shade makes it a popular spot for an afternoon walk, rich winemaking tradition with a wine tasting corner, various performances during the year which include the famous sword dance Kumpanjija along with various other events and things to do.
- Sword dance performance Kumpanjija
- Church of All Saints
- Linden tree alley
- Gastro offer - wine and famous cake Lumblija
On the far western side of the island of Korcula, you will find Vela Luka - a place famous for its naval tradition, traditional a capella folk chants and many restaurants to try local specialties.
- Safe harbour to moor a boat
- Rich naval tradition
- Long seaside promenade
- Cultural heritage: Vela spila (Big Cave) and Hum, abandoned fortress
- Restaurant with local dishes
Situated on the eastern side of the island, the town of Korcula is one of the most notable locations on the island. Famous not only for the belief that this is the place where Marco Polo, the famous world explorer was born, but also for its rich cultural heritage, naval tradition and bustling summer life.
- House of Marco Polo
- Medieval city walls and other historical sites
- Various cultural events
- Sword dance Moreška
- ACI marina for boatkeeping